aahhh i really love it but i never make this food by myself😀..
A pancake is a thin, flat, round cake prepared from a batter, and cooked on a hot griddle or frying pan..Most pancakes are quick breads, which use a quick leavening agent such as baking powder, while some use a yeast-raised or fermented batter..Typically, pancakes are cooked one side on a griddle and flipped partway through to cook the other side..Depending on the region, pancakes may be served at any time of day, with a variety of toppings or fillings including jam, chocolate chips, fruit, syrup or meat..
There is a lot of many kind of pancake..almost all countries have their own types of pancakes such as Indonesia has Serabi pancake is made from rice flour and coconut milk.. [i just know if serabi including a kind of pancake ahahaha :D]
below some of the prescriptions of pancake :
Apple pancakes with lemon-spiced butter
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 40g butter
- 1 medium pink lady apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 250g mixed fresh berries, to serve
- 100g butter, softened
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre. Whisk the buttermilk and egg together in a jug. Pour the buttermilk mixture into the well and whisk to make a smooth batter.
- Melt half the butter in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat until foaming. Spoon 80ml (1/3 cup) of the batter into the pan and top with apple slices. Cook for 1 minute or until bubbles appear on the surface and the pancake is golden underneath. Turn and cook for a further minute or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter and apple slices, greasing pan with butter before each batch. (To freeze, see below.)
- To make lemon-spiced butter: combine the butter, mixed spice and lemon rind in a small bowl. (To freeze, see below.)
- To serve: Spread pancakes with lemon-spiced butter and arrange in a stack. Top with berries and serve immediately.
- To freeze pancakes (up to 3 months): Place pancakes between sheets of non-stick baking paper. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in an airtight container. Label, date and freeze. To freeze lemon-spiced butter (up to 3 months): Place on a large piece of plastic wrap. Roll into a log and tightly wrap in plastic. Twist ends of plastic wrap to enclose. Label, date and freeze.
- To thaw: Place pancakes and lemon-spiced butter in fridge for 6 hours. Microwave thawing (single portion): Place pancake on a heatproof plate. Heat, uncovered, on Defrost or Medium-low/350watts/30% for 1-2 minutes or until almost thawed. Stand for 2 minutes.
- To reheat: Wrap 5 thawed pancakes in foil and place in a steamer over a saucepan of simmering water, turning once during cooking, for 5 minutes or until heated through. Repeat with remaining pancakes. Microwave reheating (single portion): Cover pancake with a damp paper towel and heat on Medium/500watts/50% for 1 1/2-2 minutes or until warm to touch.
Traditional pancakes with maple syrup butter & strawberries
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 500ml (2 cups) milk
- 2 eggs
- 60g butter, melted
- Melted butter, extra, to grease
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries,
- washed, hulled, halved, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve
Maple syrup butter:
- 120g butter, at room temperature
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- Sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Whisk together the milk and eggs in a large jug. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture, whisking constantly until a smooth batter forms. Stir in the butter. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, to make the maple syrup butter, use an electric beater to beat the butter in a medium bowl until pale and creamy. Add the maple syrup and beat until well combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush with the extra melted butter to lightly grease. Pour 80ml (1/3 cup) of the batter into the pan to form a 15cm-diameter pancake. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface and the pancake is golden underneath. Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover with a clean tea towel to keep warm. Repeat, in 9 more batches, with melted butter and remaining batter, reheating pan between batches, to make 10 pancakes.
- Place pancakes on serving plates. Top with the maple syrup butter and strawberries. Drizzle over maple syrup to serve.
- 100gr flour
- 1 egg, separate white and yellow
- little salt
- margarine for brand
- ice cream
- maple syrup
- Mix and stir together flour, salt, egg yolks and milk with whisk until it is flat or a balloon could use a mixer with the lowest speed (if you don’t have a balloon whisk and mixers, can also use a wooden spatula)..
- Beat egg whites until stiff..Could use a fork or whisk the balloon..
- Then stir in the flour mixture into the batter egg whites, mix well..Well in the mix the dough with flour, egg whites can also use fishing techniques..By taking a little egg white and mix into the flour, mix well..Add little by little..Then enter the new flour dough into egg whites..This step to avoid uneven egg white..
- Heat up Teflon with small diameter (which was to make the beef eye), dab it with margarine, reduce heat..It could also use a Teflon standard size..
- Pour the dough about 2.5 teaspoons vegetable, closed briefly..
- Turning if there’s already a little porous dough and a little hardened edges..
Belum ada komentar.